Wine Tasting in Northern Michigan
Come Taste Our award-Winning Wine at Aurora Cellars
Aurora Cellars is a boutique winery nestled in the heart of Leelanau, MI. Our wine is made from grapes grown right here on the Leelanau Peninsula, and we provide an assortment of locally produced foods to pair perfectly with our wines. Our offerings and scenery are sure to enhance your wine tasting experience. We ensure you get the most out of your visit to our winery by creating an aesthetically pleasing, peaceful, and welcoming environment complete with a knowledgeable staff. If you’ve been looking for premier Michigan wine tours, vineyards, or winery venues, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us today to learn more about our renowned estate or to book a wine tasting.
Contact Aurora Cellars
DECEMBER THROUGH APRIL:
OPEN from 12PM – 5:00PM Thu & Sat
MAY & NOVEMBER
OPEN from 11AM – 5:00PM Mon-Sat
OPEN from 12PM – 5:00PM Sunday
JUNE THROUGH OCTOBER
OPEN from 11AM – 6:00PM Mon-Sat
OPEN from 12PM – 5:00PM Sunday
We would love to hear from you! To contact Aurora Cellars, please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly. If you’re interested in our Wine Club, please click here to fill out our Wine Club form.
What Makes Our Winery Different
When you want to go wine tasting with family and friends or need a romantic location for your next date night, be sure to keep us in mind. Our vineyard sits on a stunning piece of land that neighbors a farm – giving you that off-the-beaten-path, Napa-feel any wine enthusiast craves. We also have a wine tasting room so you can try a variety of our different wine types. Our venues are intimate and come with all the charm you would come to expect from the region’s favorite winery.
Book a Wine Tasting at Our Premier Tasting Room
No matter your wine or beverage of choice, we offer a variety of different options to send your taste buds soaring. There’s something here for everyone. Whether you want to pair locally made chocolates with your wine, or you’d like to taste a little bit of everything with our wine flights, Aurora Cellars has you covered. We encourage you to book a wine tasting at our tasting room so you can discover all your favorite wine types. We offer tastings for the following:
- Sparkling Wine: These classy and fizzy wine types are just the right amount of light and fruity, perfect for sipping on any occasion.
- White Wine: From barrel-aged Chardonnay to our James Suckling-approved Riesling, you won’t be able to try just one glass from our white wine options.
- Red Wine: No matter if you crave elegant Cabernet or crisp Rosé, our award-winning red wine selection has something for every pallet.
- Hard-Pressed Cider: If you’re not much a wine drinker, we also offer Michigan-grown heirloom apple cider and other seasonal varieties you’re sure to love.
A Place for Family, Friends, & Fun
Whether you’re looking to buy a bottle, schedule a tasting, or join our exclusive wine club, keep us in mind! Our bottled wine or win club membership are great gift ideas for your wine enthusiast family member, and our venue is the perfect spot for your next date night or even a wedding ceremony. Our services are tailored to our customers because they expect high-quality beverages and scenery that create a fun and immersive experience. Some of the services we provide at our Michigan winery and tasting room include the following:
- Wine Shop: You can buy our wine by the bottle or in a batch. Visit our winery for in-person buying, or you can order online for a contactless option.
- Wine Tasting: We offer wine tasting options at our estate. No matter if you prefer whites, red, by the glass, or flights, our tasting room can accommodate your unique desires.
- Wine Club: Join our exclusive wine club or buy a membership for that wine lover in your life. You can pick and choose which wines you’d like, and we’ll ship them right to your door.
- Weddings: Our wedding venue is diverse and perfect for any couple’s special day. You can choose to hold your ceremony/reception at the Aurora Cellars Estate or Terrace.
- Events: From live music and festivals to wine tasting and wedding planning workshops, there’s always something going on at our Leelanau, MI estate.
Visit Our Renowned Michigan Winery Today
Contact us today to schedule a wine tasting or event at our gorgeous Leelanau, MI estate. We look forward to supplying you with a great time and even better wine!