FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We know it’s been awhile since you’ve logged into your account. Here are answers to frequently asked questions to help you get your shipment customized and account updated in no time.
WHAT’S IN MY SHIPMENT?
We recognize everyone has their favorite wines, so you can customize your shipment by logging into your account. It’s also a great time to update your credit card information or shipping address. For members who do not make changes to their shipment by the deadline, the Winemaker’s selections will be charged to the credit card on file and shipped to the address in our records.
KEY DATES: 2021 SEPTEMBER CLUB SHIPMENT
- 7 Sept – Club shipment open for customization
- 19 Sept – Deadline to make wine selections
- 20 Sept – Credit cards charged
- 24 Sept – Tasting room pickups may begin; Wine shipments begin
- 26 Sept – Pick-Up Party from 2-4pm! Join us for light fare and live music. No need to RSVP – just show up!
VIDEO: LEARN HOW TO LOGIN & CUSTOMIZE CLUB SHIPMENT
HOW DO I LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT?
- First, go to auroracellars.com and click “Login” from the menu. It brings you to the shop page.
- In the upper left corner, click ‘Login’ again. A window will pop-up prompting you to login to your club account.
- Now enter your username and password. It’s likely your username is your email address.
- You should now be logged into your account. Click on your name in the upper left corner of the screen to manage your account.
I FORGOT MY PASSWORD. NOW WHAT?
- Click on “Log In” in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Select the “forgot password” option to be redirected to reset your password.
I CAN’T REMEMBER MY CLUB MEMBERSHIP LEVEL.
- Somm Club Members receive a 15% discount year-round and 6 bottles in each club shipment.
- Proprietor Club Members receive a 25% discount year-round and 12 bottles in each club shipment.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY WINE SELECTIONS?
To customize your shipment and add wine to your order, please follow the these instructions:
- Login to your account first with the instructions above.
- From the menu categories listed on the left side of the screen, select “Customize Shipment.”
- Select “Choose Wines.”
- Our Winemaker has already selected wine for you, and placed them in your Shopping Cart: 6 bottles for Somm members, and 12 for Proprietor. If you wish to make changes to your order, simply modify the quantity for each bottle.
- Confirm billing information, payment method and delivery or pick up preference, then click “submit”.
I MADE A MISTAKE ON MY CLUB ORDER. WHAT DO I DO?
No worries. Simply log back into your account and make a change, following the instructions above. You can make changes to your club shipment order as many times as you wish until the announced deadline.
HOW DO I REMOVE THE WINEMAKER’S SELECTIONS?
To either remove or modify the Winemaker’s selections from your club order, simply change the quantity to “0” for each bottle to remove completely, or replace the default quantity with your desired quantity. You can track how many bottles you’ve selected by returning to the top of the page and reviewing the “Estimated Subtotal” and the number of “bottles selected will update as you make changes to the bottle quantities in your order form.
CAN I CHANGE MY SHIPPING ADDRESS OR SWITCH TO PICKUP?
Yes! But please note, someone aged 21 or older needs to sign for the wine shipment. If you need to change your Wine Club order preference from pickup to shipping, or vice versa, please follow the instructions above to “Customize Shipment” and make the change under “Delivery or Pickup Information” at the bottom of the page. Select from a drop-down menu of shipping to your:
- “Billing Address”
- “New Shipping Address”
- Or select, “Pickup at Winery.”
- Then hit “submit” to make the change.
WHAT IF I CAN’T BE HOME FOR THE DELIVERY? CAN YOU SHIP TO MY WORK?
Yes! If possible, Aurora Cellars recommends shipping to a business address for prompt delivery. UPS cannot deliver wine to PO boxes, nor will UPS leave packages on the doorstop. All shipments must be signed for by someone 21 years or older.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I MISS THE DELIVERY AND THE PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO THE WINERY?
UPS will attempt to deliver the package three times. After the third failed attempt, the order will be returned to the winery. You have the option to have the package held for pickup or reshipped for an additional fee.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO AND HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
Here are the states to where we ship and the 2021 shipping rates:
Zone 2 (Michigan)
1-3 bottles $19.40
4-6 bottles $21.28
7-12 bottles $28.87
Zone 3 (Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin)
1-3 bottles $20.25
4-6 bottles $22.59
7-12 bottles $32.12
Zone 4 (Minnesota, Maryland, New York, Missouri, Virginia)
1-3 bottles $20.68
4-6 bottles $22.99
7-12 bottles $34.23
Zone 5 (Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina)
1-3 bottles $21.47
4-6 bottles $25.03
7-12 bottles $38.01
Zone 6 (Florida)
1-3 bottles $22.14
4-6 bottles $27.81
7-12 bottles $43.29
Zone 7 (Texas, California, Arizona)
1-3 bottles $24.25
4-6 bottles $31.39
7-12 bottles $48.11
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
If you are having problems customizing your club shipment or editing your profile after reviewing these frequently asked questions, please call the tasting room and we will gladly assist you. Contact Wine Club manager Dawn Bardenhagen at 231.994.3472 or email@example.com.